RATES include the choice of either a Continental or full English breakfast.
- Four individually and eclectically furnished rooms with ocean and mountain views, all offering spacious private patios.
- Two of the rooms have their own log fireplaces to while away those cold winter breaks in absolute comfort and privacy.
- Suspended pool and sundeck overlooking Pringle Bay beach and the Hangklip Mountains.
- Luxurious bathrooms with large bathtubs, bidets, separate showers, heated towel rails, shaver points and a selection of bathroom amenities to pamper yourself with.
- Perfectly positioned for excursions to wine routes, golf courses, Cape Town, Hermanus, shopping malls, SANBI Harold Porter botanical gardens, the Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve and the Stony Point penguin colony.
- Own path through the fynbos nature reserve to the beach which is situated 3 minutes walk away from the guesthouse.
- Stone massage, Swedish massage and reflexology available at a studio in the village by prior appointment.
- A sophisticated blue-ray battery back up system was installed last year which basically runs the house during this frustrating load-shedding. It alleviates any pressure off both ourselves and guests and switches over seamlessly when load shedding starts. This allows life to go on as normal and guests are not even aware that load-shedding is taking place. Our geysers are solar powered and our goal is to eventually be off the grid. We chose this as sustainability is important to us and belching diesel or petrol from generators is not environmentally friendly.
Rates and Conditions:
- Check in between 14h00 – 18h00
- Check out by 11h00
- Arrivals after 18h00 to contact the establishment well in advance to make arrangements for late checkin.
- The latest time for a dinner reservation in the village is 20h00 in summer and 19h30 in winter.
- No Children under 12 years old unless by prior arrangement and only in low season subject to other existing reservations. Please contact us directly to enquire about availability.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand.
- Rates include 15% VAT and Breakfast.
New Terms and Conditions for COVID-19:
New Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings and provisional bookings in the system from 1st March 2020 to 20th December 2020.
This allows you to plan your trip to our beautiful country knowing you have a safety net and that should your plans change you can amend your reservation with us without last minute stringent cancellation penalties.
We urge guests to take out COMPREHENSIVE personal travel insurance checking the schedule of benefits very carefully before purchasing a policy. Some insurance companies are offering plans allowing you to “cancel for any reason” and cover pandemics.
As a result of increasing concerns & travel restrictions regarding travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic we have modified our cancellation policy and our terms and conditions with immediate effect until the 20th December 2020. This date is not cast in stone and we can extend it into the New Year should the virus not be contained by then. This is new to us all, hence us applying flexibility to the date stated.
- Should a guest of Moonstruck on Pringle Bay choose not to travel on the dates booked due to the COVID-19 outbreak, their reservation may be amended and moved by up to 12 months ahead.
- This applies to all new bookings as well as provisional bookings currently in our system.
- Please bear in mind only one change to travel dates can be made and should the new dates coincide with a higher new season rate the new rate will apply and the client will need to pay in the difference which will be negligible as we have only implemented a 5% annual increase. Amended travel dates can be made up to 30 days prior to travel subject to availability.
- Direct outright cancellations of bookings within 30 days of travel or cancellations due to the World Health Organisation issuing an advisory against travelling to South Africa or South Africa restricting travel from your country will result in our standard cancellation policy kicking into effect. Guests can then claim a refund from their travel insurance company.
- We value our business relationship with you and urge you to communicate directly with us as and when issues come to light. We are open to negotiation and relatively flexible, after all we would love you to travel and explore our beautiful Whale Coast Route.
- These terms and conditions can be amended at any time. We will however notify you immediately of any changes. Our team have been trained to welcome guests in their ever gracious manner, however will not be shaking hands or hugging return guests as a health precaution for all involved. We have introduced the Asian “Namaste” welcoming gesture, all just precautionary measures to allow potential clients to know that we are vigilant in our conduct, despite the fact that South Africa has had very little exposure to the outbreak thus far.
- We encourage you to postpone your trip and not cancel. Save global travel tourism!
Normal Deposits/Payment and Cancellation Terms
- Bank charges incurred from offshore account payments, are for the Senders Account.
- Cancellation fee is calculated as a percentage of the full accommodation amount:
- 30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 50%
- 15 – 8 days prior to arrival: 75%
- 7 – 0 days prior to arrival: 100%
We accept one night stays except for over the following periods:
Minimum 2 night reservations from:
10th December 2020 – 25th February 2021
15th November 2021 – 25th February 2022